Application process 2020/2021
The application process for Student Mobility Programmes at the Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice for the summer semester of the academic year 2020/2021 is still in process.
Summer semester 2020/2021 lasts from 22 October 2021 until 20 June 2021 including the exam period term.
The application process will last until 30 January 2021 (for VISA applicants, it is recommended to apply as soon as possible).
EU citizens (or citizens of Schengen Area) do not need a visa or a permit to study in the Czech Republic. They only need a valid passport or another equivalent ID.
Non-EU-citizens who wish to study or work in the Czech Republic are required to have a long-term residence visa or a long-term residence permit before arriving in the Czech Republic.
Non-EU-citizens are strongly advised to contact us as soon as possible so that we can provide them with the VISA support documents before the deadline. Please, keep in mind that the visa process can take up to 60 days. Contact the international relations coordinator to provide you more information on “Student Mode“: a concept for facilitating the visa procedure for students-foreigners from selected third countries.
Or make an appointment at the appropriate Czech Embassy/Consulate in advance; waiting time can be about 1-2 months. We have to stress that our Institution is not able to affect the process of issuing your VISA.
- Erasmus+ students will apply via our online mobility system. A link will be sent to their email address, which will guide you throughout the application process.
- For non-Erasmus+ students and freemovers: application form
- Erasmus+ students: Learning agreement
- For non-Erasmus+ students and freemovers: Learning agreement
- Please note that it is necessary to take exactly 30 ECTS credits per semester (for the courses see the Course catalogue – Building Construction, Course catalogue – Business Administration or Course catalogue – Logistics Technologies Master degree level, Please do not select subjects from another studying fields.
- EU citizens are obliged to send a copy of their EHIC card. However, it is strongly recommended to buy commercial insurance as the EHIC does not cover all necessities.
- Non-EU citizens are obliged to either send a copy of their 111 forms, for example, TR/CZ 111 for Turkey, OR buy one of the insurance products from the Czech insurance company. The best option is to buy Foreigners´ Health Insurance EXCLUSIVE.
- A 5-month insurance EXCLUSIVE will cost you 4650 CZK + 75 CZK/ per month for the Schengen countries. Please, contact us and ask for the link to buy this insurance at a reduced price.
If you want to live in our school dormitory, please fill in and send the Housing reservation form. The price is 2840 CZK (about 110 EUR) a month and it is necessary to pay a refundable deposit of 5680 CZK (about 230 EUR) at check-in. The capacity of our on-campus dorms is limited.
For more detailed information on accommodation+ others, ask for the VŠTE FACT SHEET.
For non-Erasmus + students and freemovers: once filled out, please send the required documents to